Friday, November 7, 2014

90's Lips

Hey Guys


So I jumped on the Kylie Jenner bandwagon a month or so ago and have been completely obsessed with 90s lips ever since. A really cheap alternative is this duo by Essence Cosmetics. A lipliner in shade 06 Satin Mauve and the longlasting lipstick in shade 06 Barely There!. Ultimately you could just buy the lipliner and wear that on its own but I find it a bit too drying for my lips and so I prefer to layer it with a lipstick over the top. 




The packaging of these are fairly standard, silver cap on the lipliner and a black tube with a round circle of the colour on the lipstick which I quite like. They last a decent amount of time as well if you put the lipliner all over the lip rather than just the edges. Just make sure that you prep your lips beforehand if you suffer from dry lips like myself. 

The lipliner retails for only $1.80 AU and the lipstick for $4.10 which is ridiculously cheap for the quality! 



If you are as obsessed with the Kylie Jenner lip as I am I definitely recommend that you check this duo out. I have been trying out a bunch of other cheap alternatives so I will report on those as soon as possible. 

Are you loving the 90s lip look?


Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com