Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: Korres Pomegranate Lip Butter

Hey Lovelies




I wanted to share with you today my thoughts on this Korres Lip Butter in the shade/flavour pomegranate. I purchased this while on my holiday at a discount beauty store for only $5 AUD. I have seen these on ASOS for around $15 AUD before so I was surprised to see them so cheap. I was unsure whether it was fake or old or something along those lines but I figured it was worth trying for just $5. And I am so glad that I did.



The packaging is a plastic pot with a screw on lid, not the most hygienic of products so I would never take mine out in my handbag because I would prefer to use it at home when I have clean hands and can wash my hands after using it. There seems to be a decent amount of product inside so I think that this will last me a while as long as it stays clean. 


I actually really love this lip butter. I find it is very mositurising and doesn't leave me with dried up patches later like a lot of other lip products do to me. It also leaves a nice pinky/red tint to my lips and also a bit of a glossy look. I do love this product but I am not sure if I would pay the full $15 for it!

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com