Friday, June 14, 2013

Mini Haul


So I went grocery shopping with my boyfriend yesterday and couldn't resist picking up a few beauty products on sale! I tried to control my urges and ended up with Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Foam and 2 Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss.



Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Foam in colour 388




I have an obsession with colouring my hair, currently it is ombre with dark brown/black on top and a light red (fading to orange) below. This foam is intended for multiple usage, which is what excited me the most, as I always have leftovers of hair dye, even though my hair is quite long it is not as thick. The Schwarzkopf website explain that "Ultimate Colour is the first ever multi-usage permanent colour foam, which can be applied without mixing and can be used more than once. This groundbreaking new product how it is able to be used multiple times, as the developer and colour do not mix until you squeeze the pump. It retails for $24.95AUD but being a fairly new product to the market many places are having sales, I purchased it for $17.00AUD. I look forward to trying this out and will update when I have. 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in colour 240 Coral Silk















This is a lovely peach coloured nail polish, leaning slightly towards an orange peach colour. I have heard good things about this formula as it "combines a base coat, high gloss colour, and a chip-resistant top coat in one simple step." I usually use O.P.I natural nail base coat and top coat so I might try this without all of that and then compare how it lasts when it is used. 

Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in colour 220 Toasted Almond

Considering I own so many nail polishes I am surprised that I do not own many brown colours. This brown looks gorgeous in the bottle, I hope it looks just as good on my nails! I will swatch this soon along with the other nail polish I 
purchased as soon as my current nail polish chips (so probably tomorrow night after work). This seems like a great range of colours with 45 shades in the collection and they retail for $6.95AUD, but I purchased them 2 for $7.00AUD 
so really it was buy one get one free. 

* Please excuse the terrible photo quality, the light is really dim in my room and I was too impatient to wait till tomorrow.

Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com