Friday, June 14, 2013

New Beginnings

First Post

A big hello to anyone reading this!!

Let me introduce myself to begin with, My name is Liz. I am 20 (almost 21!) and I live south of Perth in Western Australia, currently living with my boyfriend and his family but we have plans to move out as soon as he has a stable job. I am a full time student studying Law, and I also work casually at a large department store. The other most important thing about me is that I love all things beauty related, my bathroom cabinet and under my bed is full of products that I have hoarded (bad liz). 

I am currently on my winter break and was beginning to get a little bored of sitting around the house all day. Hence why I am writing this blog write now. I have been obsessed with beauty blogs for quite a while and check my Bloglovin account almost hourly! I recommend joining if you haven't already, unless of course you don't have a lot of spare time because watch out you will get hooked.

I plan to focus this blog on beauty and skincare products, with updates of my monthly Lust Have It! box, and occasionally other things that take my fancy. 

Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com