Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mini Priceline Skincare Haul

Hi Everyone

So last friday I recieved an email notification telling me of the great deal that is on today and tomorrow at participating priceline stores. 40% off Skincare! I was so excited I rushed in this morning and could see that many popular items had already been rushed off the shelves (fortunately I recently bought La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo as this was out at my local priceline, only a bit of a shame as I would of been happy to stockup). So I went home happy with La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel; Yes To Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub; and Burt's Bees Spot Treatment.




La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel

I read a few reviews online about this and am looking forward to trying it out as so far I have only heard good things about the La Roche-Posay brand. Currently I am still trying to finish off my  Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser which is good but I am still looking for my HG cleanser. RRP $19.99 for 200ml but today I paid $12.00.


Yes To Tomatoes Daily Pore Scrub

At first I was considering buying the Yes to Tomatoes facial mask but decided against it as I recently purchased Formula 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool mask, which feels very cool but soothing. So instead I decided to purchase this daily scrub as I am currently running low on the scrub that I recieved aaaaggeees ago in a subscription box. This has a bit of a strange smell, not a normal tomato smell, which is what I was expecting to be honest, but scents dont seem to bother my skin too much. Looking forward to trying this. RRP $14.99 for 113g but I paid $9.00.


Burt's Bees Spot Treatment

I am a little bit cautious of using a 'natural' option to treat my spots as typically I have always been under the belief that the more chemicals in a product means the more effective it will be. However this usually just causes my typically oily skin to be oily in some spots and then very dry and flaky in other parts. Hopefully this will help in treating my spots but not overdrying my skin at the same time. This product retails for $19.99 for 7.5ml (which I would not of paid, however this product does seem like it will last quite a long time) but was on sale for $11.99.


Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com