Saturday, July 12, 2014

Life Update

Hey Guys

I am so sorry that I have not been keeping up with my blog. We started moving house yesterday but it had originally been planned for last week Friday so I had been busy packing things for the move. I forgot how much stuff we had until I had to start sorting it into boxes! Now I have moved we have no internet, I live with a bunch of techy guys though so I am sure they will want it running asap so hopefully I will be able to post soon for you, I have no prewritten confent for you as I just havent had any time. I will probably try to write some posts on my ipad and have pictures ready to go ob my computer (once I find my camera). Thank you for being patient! 




I can still post on my Instagram so feel free to follow me on there, @justalittlebitofliz

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com