Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Priceline Haul with 2014 Skincare Goodybag

Hey Lovelies


I have done a bit of damage to my wallet lately and one decent dent was my (not so recent) Priceline purchases. Priceline do a range of goody bags at certain times of the year, usually one cosmetic, hair are and skincare. The last goody bag was the cosmetic bag which I skipped as there wasn't a whole lot I wanted in it. The skincare bag came up though and considering I was running low on skincare I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to replenish my stash. The deal required you to spend $65 on selected skincare in order to receive the free gift, I purchased mine online and ended up spending $100 to get free postage.


Skincare




I picked this cleanser up as a first cleanser for the nights that I double cleanse. I am not a huge oil fan so a cream cleanser seemed appealing and this one from SUKIN is sulphate and paraben free as well as suitable for all skin types. I purchased this for $7.99 for 125ml.


Lately my eye area has been really dry and concealer has not been going on well which is horrible because I have been in desperate need of concealer. I often forget to apply eye cream but my current eye cream has SPF in it which makes it more day than night. This 30ml serum cost $15.99. 


My current clay mask has all but run out so I picked up this thermal detox mask as a replacement. I have some high hopes for this mask as I have seen heaps of people on Instagram using it. I also like the fact that it is a warming mask, I have tried at home cooling masks but nothing that heats up! This mask cost $15.99 for 100ml.


If you have not used this brand's face masks before then you are missing out. The little single use packs were popular among sleepovers back in the day. I couldn't help but add one of these masks to my cart. This 80ml mask cost $7.19.

Palmer's Eventone Fade Cream

This was something extra to add to my purchase in order to spend the $65 on skincare.  I mainly picked this up as I saw it contained Alpha Hydroxy which is somewhat effective at reducing pigmentation. Unfortunately my skin gets hyper pigmentation from the majority of spots I get so I am hoping that with continued use this cream will lighten the pigmentation. This 75g tub cost $13.59.


Haircare



Schwarzkopf Essence Ultimate Omega Repair Intensive Mask

I have just used up my Loreal hair mask which I was not all that impressed with so I decided to pick up another one which was on sale. This masks suits my current hair condition, damaged/depleted hair. This cost $11.99 for 200ml. 

Schwarzkopf Nectra Colour 

My hair is still partly ombre from my bleached ends not adhering to hair dye so I have picked up this hair dye in order to get my hair to be all one colour again! This was new and I am always intrigued by new hair dye, I have tried a lot of differnent ones. I picked up Chocolate Brown for $12.79.


Makeup 



Essence Longlasting Lipstick

I picked this up mainly just because it was cheap and I wanted to make up the $100 for free shipping. I grabbed this in shade 07 Natural Beauty which is a lovely muted pink shade. Absolutely gorgeous and only retails for $4.10.

Essence Quattro Eyeshadow

I have talked about this previously here, so I wont go on about it. Mainly I just needed a back up as I have already hit pan on my other one! This retails for $5.35 and is shade 05 To Die For. 


Chapstick Day and Night 

Purchased a back up as I absolutely adore the Night Repair Lip Treatment in this kit. Was on sale for $6.39.


Skincare Goody Bag


I tried to get everything in one photo and it was a bit impossible. Also this came with a silver tote bag with a zip which I forgot to photograph as I am in the process of moving and it has things in it! Sorry








For reference this was everything that would not fit in one normal photo!




Love Liz xx


2 comments:

  1. How good was the goody bag? So many great products :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I didnt skip it, so much I wanted in it. And thanks for the follow :)
      xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com