Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekly Loves #08

It has been a fair while since I have done one of these posts but I have actually been loving some different products this week so I wanted to share them with you! 





This lip treatment comes in a duo kit with a day treatment as well and while I like the day lip balm I absolutely love the night one. It is quite thick and a fairly plain formula (no scent) but it leaves my lips so smooth the next morning. Definitely recommend using a treatment like this during winter if you suffer from dry lips like myself.



I am trying to use this treatment every three nights in order to get continued benefits, I typically use it once a week and my skin is amazing the next morning but using this only once a week doesn't benefit my skin long term. Since starting to use this every three nights I have been noticing my skin is generally clearer and scars are starting to slowly lighten. 



If you don't own a BYS blush then you are missing out, they have some lovely colours with great pigmentation for very little cost. Coral is typically my go to however for some reason I have been drawn to this lovey pink colour. It makes my cheeks look flushed and bright without effort. 



I purchased this eyeliner specifically to use on my waterline as I had read reviews that it brightens up the eye area, and it really does. This pencil is very creamy which makes it easy to line the waterline and it instantly gives you a fresh eyed look regardless of how much sleep you have gotten. 


Bones
I have been re watching all the episodes of the tv show Bones, I am up to season 9 and have rushed though all of the episodes, completely addicted and in love. Cannot wait until it comes back for season 10.

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com