Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Disappointed with Covergirl Clean Glow Blusher

Hey Guys




I have had this product for quite a while now and have been trying my best to like it and get the best use out of it, but I am just really disappointed with it. I picked up Covergirl Clean Glow Blusher in shade 100 Roses a while ago now while on sale at Big W. I was hoping to add a lovely rose coloured blush to my collection and the fact that you got three different colours is appealing as they can be used separately or mixed for one different colour. 




The colours of this blush is nice but they just show up so light on the skin. I really had to swipe quite a few time to just get decent swatches to use. I use the Real Techniques Blush Brush which usually picks up the perfect amount of product from any blush, however this still can barely pick up anything from this blush. 




There is sadly not much else to say, lasting time is terrible as usually you can barely get enough product on your cheeks and when you do it is gone within an hour or so. The formula is soft to the touch but feels very dense which may be why I cant get to the product, and it does not seem to be a surface issue as I have tried to scratch off some of the surface but it still did not work. This retails for $12.95 AU and also comes in the shade 110 Peaches but I would recommend you skip this product. I rarely ever throw anything away that is not expired but I may have to just chuck this one!

L-R: Dark - Lightest shade and all shades mixed swatch


Have you tried a disappointing product lately?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com