Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life Update #02

Hey Guys


I am so sorry I haven't been able to post as much recently. I had my exams at the start of November and had been crazily studying and worrying about them as they were my last set of exams for my degree. I was terrified that I would fail and extend my degree even further so I had spent a lot of time worrying and stressing over that. 

Fortunately I found out recently that I passed everything and have completed enough units to finish my degree. I was unsuccessful in getting a graduate job, but I do have a plan for next year which will involve more studying and around 3-4 months of work experience. I am looking forward to what next year will bring as I believe it will be very different from the last couple of years at University. 

I am still currently working in retail which means that this time of year is absolutely crazy. I have been working some crazy hours and unfortunately there is no set routine so I have been struggling to plan my life around this. Hence being unable to plan posts. I am hoping that things will settle down after Christmas but I am also going on holiday at the very beginning of January.

Just a little update to keep you guys in the loop and to also explain my absence. I do love my blog and I hope that I will be able to continue to find the time to wok on it.

Source


Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com