Monday, December 29, 2014

My Necessary Backups

Hey Lovelies


I was searching through my back up drawer and decided it was a good idea to do a post about the items that I currently never want to run out of. My forever repurchased but mainly these are not HG rather just the items I am seriously loving right now and isn't want to find myself without.




I have talked about this powder before in a blog post, it is ridiculously cheap especially when you can grab it on sale and it always gives a lovely finish to my foundation. It adds coverage but never looks too cakey, the colour, shade natural is quite a decent match as well. So far I have not found another powder that does the job as well and for such little price point so I will continue to repurchase this. This retails for $11.95 AU and can be found at places such as Priceline, Kmart, Target and Big W amongst others.


I love this primer as it helps to keep my skin less oily and also keep breakouts at bay. It is also inexpensive and can be found often on sale. This retails for $13.95 AU and can be found at Priceline, Kmart, Coles, Woolworths, Target and Big W amongst others.


I absolutely love this toner, it is relatively cheap and you get a massive 200ml! This has both sacilyic and gycolic acid which is great for my blemish prone skin. I find that this is a great every day toner for my skin but I do use something stronger once or twice a week. I probably would not recommend this for dry skin though, my skin is extremely oily so I don't have any issues with using this product daily. This retails for $14.99 AU and can be found at most chemists, Priceline, Target, Coles, Woolworths, Kmart and Big W amongst others.


I got a little worried a while back that Essence were discontinuing their lipstick in shade 06 Barely There! as I found it on sale. It is one lipstick that I can wear everyday as it is such a great neutral shade and I find it longlasting on my lips without over drying them. These retail for $4.70 AU and can be purchased from Priceline or Target.


Bad to the Bronze is probably my favourite eyeshadow shade ever. It looks fantastic layered or by itself as a wash of colour. I have used up half of the pot which is saying something as I own a heap of other products I could be using. It lasts all day and I always get compliments on the shade. These retail for $11.95 AU and can be purchased from most chemists, Priceline, Coles, Woolworths, Target, Kmart and Big W amongst others.


These are not necessarily my holy grail products as I don't really throw that title around but I do find myself needing to keep back ups of these products just in case! What are the items you always keep stocked up? 

Love Liz xx



2 comments:

  1. I keep a backup of the Stay Matte Primer too, it's heavenly!

    Dani | KaBOOM! Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How amazing is it! I have almost finished my first bottle, I pretty much use it every single day :P

      Love Liz xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com