Sunday, April 5, 2015

Priceline 40% off Cosmetics Haul


Hey Lovelies

It is a little late now but I wanted to share with you what I purchased from the recent Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale. 



I absolutely love when Priceline has their 50% off cosmetics sale. I pretty much keep a list of things that I want to try but am not willing to pay full price for so 40% off is a great time to pick up such things. I am trying to curb my spending currently so I feel like I was very restrained during this sale (the first one I went to I spent over $200, whoops haha).

I picked up two blushes in this sale even though I originally had told myself I would be purchasing no more blushes. My blushes no longer all fit in my blush compartment so my addiction is getting a little crazy. Unfortunately for me, the new Max Factor Creme Puff Blush had arrived in Priceline. I had really wanted Nude Mauve but of course that was completely sold out, so rather than purchase it later when it was no longer on sale I opted to pick up Lavish Maude. Lavish Maude is a lovely purple brown pink shade, crazy to describe but looks absolutely stunning in the pan. Despite the name these blushes are actually baked powder blushes and not a cream blush. They retail for $21.95AU but was on sale for $13.17AU. I also went past the Savvy display at Priceline and the blushes caught my eye. They were only $4.99AU regularly! I had to resist from picking them all up but I did grab one in the shade Nude. This was on sale for only $2.99AU. 

I told myself I would purchase no new eye shadows unless they were cream eye shadows, I actually managed to stick with this rule. I picked up another new release from Max Factor which was their Excess Shimmer Eyeshadow. These looked absolutely stunning and seemed like a slightly creamier version of the color tattoos by Maybelline. Shade 20 Copper went straight into my basket. These retail for $19.95AU but was on sale for $11.97AU. 

Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder really does this even need to be mentioned? I absolutely love this powder and continue to pick up extras when they are on sale. I will always have a back up on hand. Read more about this powder here. This retails for $11.95AU and was on sale for $7.17AU. A new one from Australis however was their Blemish Buster Primer, I am always up for a new primer that will help to keep my skin clear and calm. This retails for $16.95AU but was on sale for $10.17AU.

Lastly I picked up two new brushes from Models Prefer as they were included in the sale and I have a thing going for makeup brushes at the moment, the more the merrier. I wanted a new base brush as my RT buffing brush has seen better days, so I picked up the BB Brush which retails for $22.99AU but was on sale for $13.79AU. Along with the foundation brush I wanted a larger concealer brush for under my eyes, so I felt the Airbrush Concealer Brush was a good choice. That brush retails for $12.99AU but was on sale for $7.80AU.

Did you pick up anything in the Priceline sale?

Love Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. I love australis and their foundations and have been waiting for a sale to pick up their powder. Your so lucky you have priceline! I always shop there when I'm on holiday. Looks like a great littE haul!

    Analesha xx
    Lipsandbubbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would hate not living near a Priceline, it is probably my favourite shop haha! But I guess there is always the online store though :P
      Love Liz xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com