Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Review: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

Hello my lovelies

I have a much loved palette to share with you guys today, I am actually a bit surprised it has taken so long for me to review as I have been using this since September, as it was a birthday gift. WARNING this post is a little picture heavy :P


This is the Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eyeshadow Collection Palette, a bit of a mouthful but an absolutely stunning neutral palette. As you may know, I love neutral shadows, it is my definite go to look and I feel like most neutral shades suit everybody! 


This was my first Too Faced product, I was always aware of the brand and its good reputation in the beauty community, I just had not yet purchased anything. 




This palette consists of 9 shadows, 3 kind of large base shadows and 6 smaller crease or lid shadows (this is my personal preference but does not have to be a rule for you). The palette also contains a guide for how to use the shadows in a day, classic and fashion look. 





All of the shades are very soft, pigmented and blends easily. Honestly this palette is a dream to use and I would recommend it to anyone who loves neutral and a mix of matte and shimmer shades. 

Heaven, Cashmere Bunny & Sexpresso
Silk Teddy, Push-Up & Erotica

Nudie, Honey Pot & Chocolate Martini

What are some of your favourite palettes?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com