Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Maybelline New York Fit Me Blush

Hey Guys



This was a cheap chemist find, I found this blush from Maybelline New York  for only $4.50!! The blush I purchased is in the shade Deep Coral which I cant find on the Australian Maybelline website which could mean it is discontinued or not typically released here in Australia. I think that this is an absolutely stunning winter shade (I would wear it at any time of the year however), I can see this will quickly become my new daily blush shade.



This compact comes with a small fluffy brush which I don't personally use but it would be great for touch ups or applying this on the go. The blush lasts a good 5-6 hours on my oily skin and the formula is easy to blend in with a fluffy brush. This blush retails for $14.95 AU at Priceline, however they don't have the shade Deep Coral (at least not online). I recommend checking out your local Chemists beauty clearance bin to find some bargains, I found a lot of goodies!

What have you found on sale recently? 

Love Liz xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com