Monday, August 4, 2014

Savvy by DB Pocket Rock It Duo

Hey Lovelies



If you follow me on Instagram you might have seen that a while ago I picked up this $5 Pocket Rock It pack from Savvy by DB from Priceline. These $5 packs were all over Instagram about a month or so ago.



My Priceline finally got them in stock and so I picked up the blush and cheek balm duo in shade Plumage. This shade appealed to me as I don't really have anything similar already, I am more of a coral/peach blush wearer typically. Both of these blushes are a pinky red/reddy pink colour which is absolutely stunning. The blush has a fair amount of shimmer particles in it though unlike the balm which has a more iridescent glow to it. 



Wear time for both is around 4-5 hours on my oily skin, I just have to make sure to fully blend out the balm and set it with a powder. I usually pick a powder over a cream formula however I actually prefer the cheek balm to the powder, mainly because it is just a bit too much with the powder thanks to the insane amount of glitter.

For $5 you really cant go wrong, there are numerous packs which include eye products, lip products and face products. I am interested in the loose pigments and looking online it seems as though they are still available so I might just have to drop into my local Priceline to pick them up!

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com