Thursday, January 29, 2015

Priceline 40% off Skincare, Suncare & Tanning Haul

Hey Lovelies


A quick impromptu post today regarding my Priceline haul from yesterday. Priceline currently have 40% off Skincare, Suncare and Tanning items which ends today! It is online and instore however so if you don't have a chance to go in person get online. I am trying to be restrained with my purchases at the moment so I was good and only purchased three items, two back ups and one new item that was recommended by some lovely ladies. 




This was a recommendation from some ladies on an instagram beauty facebook group and I was told that this is great for acne. I sadly am still suffering from spots that turn into horrible scars. This is a natural treatment so I am hoping that it wont break me out! I am excited to try out this product and I will give you my thoughts on it once I have properly tested it. This retails for $26.99 AU for 30g but was on sale for $16.19 AU. 


I am just about to finish my first tub of this cream and so I jumped at the chance of purchasing this again whilst on sale. I really like this cream, it contains sacilyic acid which is great for my acne prone skin. It is also oil free and non-comedogenic so I find that it does not break me out which is rare for my skin. This retails for $19.99 AU for 50g which does last a couple months for me, but was on sale for $11.99 AU. 


I really really love this toner, this is my third bottle as I have just opened up my second bottle so this sale came at a perfect time to grab another one. This is a huge 250ml bottle so it does last a long time but I use it day and night religiously so it is necessary to have a back up but I have always managed to find it on sale. This retails for an inexpensive $14.99 AU but was on sale for $8.99 AU. 

Did you pick up anything in the sale?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com