Saturday, March 8, 2014

Clarins Instant Beauty Kit



I purchased this 'kit' from adorebeauty after looking through the summer sale products and spotting a kit from Clarins containing the full size Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and 3 other items for only a few dollars more than the full size Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch by itself. This kit contains a 15ml Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch, full size Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in shade 06, sample of Instant Smooth Line Correcting Concentrate, and a sample of Instant Light Brush-On Perfector in shade 02. 



The main reason I purchased this Instant Smoother Perfecting Touch which is a primer that I have read really great reviews about. This retails for $38 AU in Myer, $31.92 AU on sale on adorebeauty but the whole kit costs $35 AU, which was 30% off the RRP. I could not resist grabbing this while it was still available, I have heard good things about the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector as well so I am very happy to have received a full sized one in the kit. This product aims to create a smooth base that is still hydrated. I do have oily skin however due to the harsh products I often use my skin can get quite dry and flaky in patches, if I do no have hydrated skin before applying my foundation then my base would be noticeably dry and flaky in certain patches. I am not sure how much prouduct to apply but it does come with a very small spatula so I plan on just using that and see how that small amount works. 






I have also read good reviews about the Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector, with people's main gripe being about the unhygienic applicator, I do not have such a huge problem with the applicator as it will only be myself using it. The colour also seems like a nice colour that I would actually choose for myself, not that I wouldn't be happy with any of the other colours, they all look lovely! Ultimately this is just a lipgloss that is meant to give the impression of smoother, fuller lips. It will be interesting to see if it lives up to that claim but I will be happy with this either way! 





I had not actually heard anything about the Instant Smoother Line Correcting Concentrate before purchasing this kit. It appears that this is for correcting the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and enlarged pores. I do not have any wrinkles or fine lines just yet but I am interested in trying this out for 'correcting' my enlarged pores. It is quite a thick product and not really what I was expecting, but I will try it out hopefully one day soon.






I think I had read a few reviews on the Instant Light Brush-On Perfector however I had never really looked into it other than the few reviews. It is mainly a concealer that is best used for the under eye area, it also contains ingredients that aim to tighten the skin and relieve fatigue. I received this in shade 02, medium beige which is perfect for my skin type! I really am looking forward to trying this out as I believe that it is somewhat a dupe for the much loved YSL Touché Éclat (which is way way out of my budget, the Clarins offering however is much more affordable for my budget). 



The kit also came with a cute little makeup bag which I am actually in need of as I was looking at buying one but this saves the hassle! I am really excited about trying all of these products and have no disappointment or hesitation currently. I will keep you updated on my findings! 



Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com