Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Maybelline New York EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner

Hey Everyone




I have had this gel eyeliner from Maybelline for around a week now but it has completely replaced my other liners so I wanted to share a quick review with you. 



I purchased this gel eyeliner during the Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale last week (or the week before?) on a whim as I don't own any gel eyeliners any more, I used to own some but I think they all dried up or went past their use by date. It has been a while since I have used a gel eyeliner and I couldn't remember liking them all that much, a bit of a mess and too much fuss compared to pencil. I really struggle putting on eyeliner, my hands are quite shaky and I find that liquid eyeliner just turns into a gigantic mess so I typically stay away from that unless I have the time to remove and redo my eye makeup several times. 



I was worried that this eyeliner would take a long time to put on in comparison to my pencil eyeliner but I think this is just as easy and quick. The brush included really does the job which is good as I don't have any good quality eyeliner brushes yet, I just mainly have to do a quick swipe on each eyelid and tada! Sometimes I have to go over it again to even it up but it really is that simple. I really recommend this gel eyeliner to anyone that is looking for something longer lasting than pencil but is not adept at using liquid eyeliner. 



I purchased this during a sale but it retails for $16.95 here in Australia and it seems like this little pot will last a fair while, I have shade blackest black. 

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com