Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Essence Quattro Eyeshadow

Hey Guys



I have had this eyeshadow quad for a fair while now, I just don't think I have mentioned it on the blog before, and considering I use it every other day though I feel like I have neglected it due to it coming from a cheap brand. So far I have loved almost every product I have purchased from Essence and they are really great quality considering just how cheap it all is. 



The eyeshadow quad I own is in shade 05 to die for, which has very neutral shades in it (surprise, surprise). I have found that these are all decently pigmented, particularly the darker shades but the lighter shades are still noticeable as well. The light pink shade and shimmery brown are quite a buttery formula, the other two shades are a little chalky but definitely wearable and easy enough to blend.  The quad contains 3 shimmery shades including a white highlighting shade, a light pink, and a dark brown, there is also a matte dark brown included as well.



 I typically use the light pink over my whole eye area, the shimmery brown on my eyelid and then the matte brown in the crease and the white shade as a highlight. I really like this look and I use it when I don't have time to think of what eye products to use. Obviously you wouldn't have to use this the same way that I do, I just found that I liked this look best and have stuck with it. 



This retails for $5.35 AU which is an absolute bargain, I look forward to picking up a few more Essence products to test out.

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com