Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Loves #07

Another week has gone by, and I am very glad it is over. It has been an extremely stressful week and I am only just feeling like I have gotten better. I have a bit of an odd list of favorites this week but I will share them with you regardless! 






It is an extremely long named product but it is great, I have been getting up early and going to bed late so this has been a necessary staple in my beauty routine. This conceals my dark under eye circles and is meant to also help treat dark circles. The built in sponge is a worry to some people due to hygienic concerns but I am yet to find a problem as my skin is clean on application and I don't share the product with anyone else. This retails for $18.95 AU and it is easy to use up this product quickly so it isn't the cheapest option, however you can usually get this on sale and it really is worth it if you suffer from dark under eye circles.






Please excuse the unwashed brush but I am cleaning my brushes soon and rather than a wet brush I believe a used one would look a bit better. I really love this brush, it picks up the perfect amount of blush even on those really pigmented blushes that would make anyone look like a part of the circus. This brush retails for $22.99 in Australia, but you can grab this off the iHerb website for $9.99 US and pay only $4 shipping (I recommend buying more so the postage is worth it, but $14 is still better than $23!). 






I have really been enjoying using this oil, I was a little worried at first that it may cause my skin to breakout but it has been clearing up my skin and slowly fading any scars I have. It goes on a little greasy but soon it is absorbed by your skin and I always wake up with hydrated skin. You can read my review on this product here. This particular rose hip oil retails for $19.95 for 25ml but there are a lot of options out their for rose hip oil. 



Dermaveen Eczema Cream



I have been suffering from my right hand being super dry and peeling (gross I know) and my partner likes to believe that it's from all the strong products I use on my face. I mentioned this to my mum and my dad suffers from a skin conditon, my mum just believed it was a form of dermatitis so we picked up this cream to fix it up. Before I started using this the dry skin kept spreading and spreading but now that I have been using this a few times a day it has stopped spreading and is not as visibly dry. So far this cream has been working great and I really hope it continues to improve. I picked this up for $10.99 AU for 100ml at my local chemist. 


Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com