Thursday, April 10, 2014

My First Time In MAC

Hello Everyone!




So it finally happened, after much deliberating and debate I finally picked up my first product from MAC, I foresee this being a long and expensive love affair. I picked up the lovely Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose which is apart of their A Fantasy of Flowers, I was debating which skinfinish to purchase, and I decided that I should go with a limited edition one as the others would always be there! This is an absolutely love product, the MAC website describes the Mineralize Skinfinish as:
A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smooths on: adds buffed-ip highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face.

Warning! This is a little picture heavy as I am just so in love and wanted to share its amazingness with you all.





This is more of a blush on my skin tone, it works really well as a highlight and blush in one when applied to the cheekbones and swept up to the temple. It is very shimmery so slight warning to anyone who does not love shimmer! It is a coral peach colour with gold veining through the powder. I havent tried this as an all over colour yet, I am a bit worried that this has too much colour in it to do that, but I may have to try that someday soon.



This lasts a good 6 or 7 hours on my oily skin, more with a primer and when used with a setting spray. I usually apply this with my Real Techniques blush brush but any fluffy brush would do. This retails for $47 on the MAC website and in store, it is however a limited edition but I would definitely recommend snapping this up if you can.







And for anyone that follows me on Instagram (@justalittlebitofliz) I do plan on purchasing some MAC eyeshadows in the near future, however they do not sell the pro palettes in store so I have to purchase online.


Love Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks stunning! Tempting me to go and pick one up, haha!

    Alysha // ohsowonderstruck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I had my heart set on it since I first saw it! But if you do think you want it be quick! Last I saw it was sold out online, not sure if it has been restocked. The Myer I went to had 9 of them left though :)

      xx

      Delete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com