Monday, April 7, 2014

Mini Priceline Haul

Hey Guys

So I received a text message from Priceline services the other day informing me that I was 19 points away from receiving a larger quarterly gift voucher but the cut off was the last day of the month. Sadly this marketing tactic worked and I quickly found myself spending more money in Priceline. Another reason for this haul was to grab a clarifying shampoo as I had a ridiculous amount of product build up in my hair and my hair products weren't removing it. Onto the products..




This was only $7.99 AU and I really needed a clarifying shampoo to remove build up I have been suffering from lately. I don't typically choose Pantene products but I didn't have time to look for a higher end clarifying shampoo. I used this last night and I am really impressed with the results, my hair feels squeaky clean and hopefully will continue to feel that way for a couple more days rather than feeling greasy the next day. 



I had seen this in Priceline during the 40% but resisted picking it up and I am glad I did as a larger range of Antipodes products can now be found at Priceline and currently at an introductory price! This mini set retails for $19.90 or $19.95 AU but I picked it up for $15.99 so not a huge saving but its something! I mainly wanted to try this set due to the Divine Face Oil that is included in it. I really wanted to purchase the full size but it retails for $33 AU on Adorebeauty, which is a lot for me to spend on a product I haven't read many reviews about. I do know a lot of people think highly of the NZ brand though. This set includes a 10ml sample of the Divine Face Oil and 15ml sample of the Vanilla Pod Hydrating Day Cream. I will do a full review on this when I have fully tested it out. 


This is part of the Essence limited edition set Metal Glam which is exclusive to Priceline, I would recommend picking up what you wanted from that range soon as it says it is only available until April on the website! I am ashamed to say that I don't own any powder highlighters as I have found they are mainly limited editions released from drugstore brands and the rest are all liquid formulas. This is in the shade 01 Gold Digger and looks absolutely gorgeous so I am excited to test this out.




Have you picked up anything from Priceline recently? 

Love Liz xx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haul! I've heard so many amazing things on that highlighter! Might have to go on the hunt to pick one up. (:

    Alysha // ohsowonderstruck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment! I have a review of the highlighter coming up soon, but in short I would definitely recommend grabbing one while you can! Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com