Saturday, April 19, 2014

Review: Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation

I purchased this foundation on sale the other day after hearing many people rave about it on Instagram and I was looking for a foundation to take away on holidays with me (if you are reading this now I am in Queensland yay!). I picked up shade 825 which I believe is called Buff Beige, I purchased this from Kmart so it was a bit of a risk as they no longer have any testers. It is a fairly decent match, a tad light but once my tan fades it will all be matchy matchy!



This foundation claims to be a foundation, primer and concealer in one! The back of the package even reads:
Lasting power of a primer, coverage of a concealer, and blendabillity of a foundation in one. Shine free.

I do believe this has a high medium coverage but not a high coverage, my Revlon Colorstay is higher coverage. I also find that I need to wear a primer underneath this, I do get shiny after 3-4 hours which is typical of me but it is better when I use a primer. However despite these slight drawbacks I really do like this foundation as something slightly less than my Revlon one, for going out for a few hours its great. I just wouldn't want to wear it for a full day, people with dry skin would probably be better off than those of us oily skinned gals, aren't we lucky! 



This retails here for $`56t9.95 AU however if you get yourself down to Priceline it is 40% the entire brand so you can pick this up for only $11.97!!!! (I hope this promo is still running when this is posted, if not I am super sorry)

Love Liz xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com