Friday, January 24, 2014

Weekly Loves #01

I have decided to start a weekly loving post to share with you the things that I have been reaching for the most this week. I haven't been out this week besides to brunch and work so it has been a fairly make up free week spent trying to keep out of the heat. Yay for days of 35+ degree weather. 


I am a big fan of thermal water, I use it to set my makeup and refresh it during the day. Lately though I have been using it to cool down my face when it has been hot. I also like to spray my face after a walk or being out of the house because it is just so hot. I got this thermal water in a pack when I bought my cleanance soapless gel cleanser Singapore back in January last year. I have the size 150ml which retails for $17.95 AU at Chemist Warehouse but it also comes in a 50ml and 300ml version. 



Edward Beale

The next two products I have to talk about are both from Edward Beale which I purchased recently to try to provide some much needed moisture to my bleached hair. 


First is the Edward Beale Argan Oil Leave In Treatment. I really love this treatment, I typically use a lot at night time before I go to bed and only a little bit in the morning before using my argan oil. It does weigh down the hair a bit, but I typically use with still wet but semi towel dried hair and once dry it only feels like a bit of the product is left in. Considering I slather on the stuff, only feeling like a small bit is left in is quite good. I think that this has really helped keep my hair in good condition and I will continue to use it. 



Next is the Edward Beale Argan Oil in Regular Density Oil for Normal/Coarse Thick Hair. This does come in a light oil which would be good if you did not want to weigh the hair down with product as this oil is quite heavy. It is extremely nourishing however, I would assume that the lighter version is less moisturising. I use this in the mornings, only a small amount and rub it in my hands then apply to the ends of my hair. The only problem I have with this oil is the packaging, I tend to pour out too much product which results in waste. Other than that I am very happy with this product and would consider repurchasing once I have used up this 40ml bottle. This retails for $17.99 AU but can often be found on sale at Priceline. 




This Works Deep Sleep Stress Less Rollerball

This was given to me by my Aunt and Uncle for Christmas (thanks again guys) and I have been using it most nights since. I do not find it easy to fall asleep, I wish I was one of those people that when there head hits the pillow they instantly fall asleep. Sadly it can take me anywhere between a half hour to a few hours to fall asleep, depending on my stress levels and comfort. In comes this little baby, it is a 10ml rollerball full of relaxing oils that aims to calm and refresh. Some of the ingredients include coconut oil, eucalyptus oil, frankincense oil, and lavender oil. You apply this to the pulse points and immediately you can strongly smell the different oils, I love the smell but I know that it may put off some people, my partner does not enjoy the smell at all. I find that this does definitely help to calm me down and I have found that I have been grinding my teeth less at night, so it seems like it is keeping me calm over the night. How cute is that Christmas packaging as well?!



What have you been loving this past week?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com