Saturday, February 8, 2014

Getting Organised

Hey Everyone



So I have spent my morning cleaning my house and organising my very cluttered room. Part of this cleaning has involved organising my many beauty, skincare and haircare products. I plan on doing a couple posts about storage as we will be soon changing our house around so I will hopefully have more space and can save up and buy myself a dressing table (I like the MALM Dressing Table from Ikea, it can go with the ALEX Drawer Units I am wanting).

Ikea MALM Dressing Table

But today I managed to organise some products in relation to blogging, I now have a box for new products I want to review, a box for sample products I want to try out and use up, and a box of empties. I think that organising in this way will help me a lot, I usually keep my new products in the bags I buy them in until I decide whether or not to feature them, so usually they can end up damaged or even lost! I just used my old Lust Have It! boxes for storage as I have so many of them and I think they are really cute. 











A sample box was necessary because I usually just keep these in my drawers with similar products, but I don't use them and have so many that I can't even properly close the lid. I hope that having them stored in a box I will make a more conscious effort to try them and use them up rather than just leave them sitting in a drawer. I have not done any empties post before but I like the idea of keeping my empty products to see what I am using up and whether I should repurchase or try something else. One of my new years resolutions was to use up more of my products and looking at the empty box I have made some effort towards that goal! 


I hope this post has helped you think about some organisation ideas. What do you currently do for your storage?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com