Saturday, February 8, 2014

Rimmel London Mono Eye Shadow

I wanted to share with you a new purchase I recently made in a Kmart sale, I purchased this for $2 in shade 030 Smokey Quartz. This single eyeshadow retails for $10.50 AU so I could not resist picking it up. I think this is an absolutely gorgeous shade, another neutral brown (maybe more taupe than anything).



Looking on the back on the packaging, it says that this shade complements blue eyes, whoops! I still think this is a gorgeous universal shade but I understand why it would look particularly lovely with you blue eyed babes. They also recommend two different ways of wearing this shadow, the subtle look and the London look. The Subtle Look: wash over lid. The London Look: add lots of kohl eye liner & a bright lipstick or lipgloss. I like to wear this by itself or with other shades blended in.



There is 14 shades in the range, I probably would not bother buying any others however as the only shades I am interested in are similar to the one I owned. I would recommend this though, it goes on lightly at first but is easily built up so it is fairly pigmented. It is a soft buttery texture in the pan with just a little fallout. 





Have you tried a Rimmel Mono Shadow before?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com