Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss

I have previously mentioned the Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss on my blog before, this is because I think that they have to be one of the best low end brand nail polishes. I do love my Essie and O.P.I nail polishes but at $16+ these Covergirl polishes are much more affordable at $6.95 AU. I managed to grab these for only $2 AU each during the Kmart clearance. I already own three of these polishes and added another three to my collection.




I purchased these in the shades 230 Golden Opportunity, 225 Perfect Penny and 145 Lav-Endure. I love all of these shades, they are all similar formula and opaque in close to two coats. They are glossy and do not need a top coat, however I still like to apply one to lengthen wear time, which is typically 3-5 days with minimal tip wear.

230 Golden Opportunity




This is a really beautiful shimmer/glitter filled gold. It starts out fairly sheer but can be built up after 2 or maybe 3 coats. Because of the shimmer particles it does take a bit more effort to remove this polish, don't let that put you off though as this is absolutely gorgeous and looks very high class. 

225 Perfect Penny



This is a shimmery bronze colour, this has a lot less shimmer particles than Golden Opportunity, this is more of a satin looking colour. This is opaque in almost one coat but can be layered another just in case.

145 Lav-Endure



This is a lovely pastel purple which I like to wear on my toenails. This is a fairly sheer colour and it takes 3 coats to be near opaque, even then it can still be a little sheer. 


Have you tried these nail glosses by Covergirl before?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com