Saturday, February 8, 2014

Weekly Loves #03

Hey Guys

Its the time of week again where I share with you what I have been loving this week. Mainly all beauty products this week and one haircare product managed to slip in.

Michael Mercier Hair Brush



I had first heard about these brushes from UK bloggers and was intrigued about them, I have fairly frizzy tangled hair now thanks to my constant need to change my hair colour so I was definitely interested in a brush that claimed to detangle easily and result in less hair fallout. I love this brush and it gets the tangles out of my hair like no other. It retails for $20.95 here in Oz but Priceline will usually have a 20% off sale every so often. There is three different brushes dependant on your hair thickness, so there one for thin, normal and thick hair. I of course own the thick hair one which is the blue one. 



Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid



I think this is a great lip balm/treatment; it smells amazing, tastes alright, and is very hydrating on the lips. Lanolips describe this as:
An ultra rich and creamy whipped lanolin lip treatment with organic lemon oil to naturally exfoliate, leaving lips fresh, soft and moist. The citric acid in the organic lemon oil acts as a natural exfoliator on dry, dead skin; when applied there may be a slight tingling on the lips as it works. 
I don't find this very exfoliating, maybe a little as I have found it to be a bit tingly on my lips. The claim that it is hydrating is spot on though, I typically have quite flaky and dry lips but using this frequently I have found that my lips are no where near as bad as normal. This is a range of the many Lanolips products, this retails for $15.95 AU. 


Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow



I have 3 of these Color Tattoo's in shades, Bad to the Bronze, Tough as Taupe and Inked in Pink. I have featured the shade Bad to Bronze in this weeks loved items as I still cannot get over how much I love this. I love everything, the shade, the wear time, the texture, the fact that you can wear this alone or as a primer for similar coloured eye shadows. I highly recommend these to anyone who wants a long lasting eyeshadow that looks great on its on but can double as a primer. These retail for $11.95 AU but are typically on sale for at least 20% off or part of a buy 2 get 1 free deal. 


Revlon Lash Potion Volume + Length Mascara



This mascara is definitely growing on me, I was not too fond of it at first but after continued use of it I have grown to love it. I purchased this in the black formula and not the waterproof version, I don't typically have any need for waterproof mascara and I hate the extra effort of scrubbing it off my eyes at the end of the day. I have very short and thin lashes but this elongates and gives them volume without clumping. I use a wiggle kind of technique at the roots and then brush up and this technique seems to work best with this mascara. This retails for $21.95 AU and does come in a waterproof formula and in a brown shade. 

What have you been loving?

Love Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com