Monday, February 10, 2014

Rimmel Apocolips

I have another Rimmel Apocolips shade to share with you today. I already own 2 apocolips in shades 600 Nude Eclipse and 501 Stellar, I now have 101 Celestial to add to my collection. 



Celestial is a dusty pink colour, and is an absolute beauty. I love this colour, it is bright but not so bright that it requires simple makeup, I think this colour can be pulled off with almost any makeup combination. A smokey eye? Check! Bright cheeks? Check! And all the other different ways you can think of. 



The formula is a lip lacquer which is a gloss of a lipgloss but with the colour and vibrancy of a lipstick. These are quite long lasting, the brighter colours tend to stain so they can last 4-5 hours, this colour however is more around 3-4 hours. 

Without Flash
With Flash


I managed to grab this in a sale for only $5 AU but these retail for $15.95 AU.

Do you own any of the Rimmel Apcolips?

Love Liz xx

P.S My local Kmart store has recently had a massive sale in beauty products, this was so that they could make way for new stock and new brands. There is now E.L.F products in Kmart stores! There was also an unknown brand called simply Make Up (I will investigate more on this soon) and another called Lips and Tips (lipstick and nail polish maybe?) but those had no products on the shelves yet.

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourites in the Rimmel London Apocalips collection! I have a couple of others too, but this one and Big Bang are my favourites!


    Kate Xx
    themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com